One such service I recently blogged about is Gugu Guru, a new baby registry that takes your budget, living situation, and personal style into account before recommending products for your baby registry.
Another one I recently discovered is Mama Boxes, delivering boxes chock full of samples and full-size products right to your door step. They're curated to contain items for your specific trimester, and can help you discover some really awesome products that you might not have otherwise known about!
I recently had Mama Boxes' second trimester package delivered to me and let me tell you, it kinda felt a bit like Christmas morning opening it up to discover all the goodies inside!
- Sample of Derma E Stretch Mark Creme
- Sample of Mun Rejuvenating Rose Toner
- Sample of Slather Lotions Bean Scrub (for face & body)
- Sample of Biokleen Free & Clear Laundry Liquid
- Sample of Pink Unity lubricant for women
- Sample of Mommi 3-in-1 Prenatals + Protein + DHA (plus coupon for $2 off or 20%)
- Sample of Oxylent Prenatal Multivitamin Supplement Drink powder
- Sample of Magic Morsels Bite-Size Fairytale Brownies
- Sample of Wowbutter Peanut Free Soy Butter
- Sample of Doctor Kracker Culinary Crisps
- Hello Fresh coupon ($40 off 1st box)
- 2oz full size tube of MOMiN Greenicare Organic Baby Diaper Ointment
As a blogger and curious mama, I'm always wanting to try different products and discover new brands, so this box choc full of samples is right up my alley and frankly, I'm giddy as a school girl! HA! Can't wait to try them all!!!
Disclaimer: Although I did receive these products free of charge, all thoughts and opinions are my own and completely unbiased.