- The Barefoot Book of Children, by Tessa Strickland and Kate DePalma (Barefoot Books)
- Children of the World Memory Game (Barefoot Books)
- Putumayo Kids’ World Party CD (Putumayo, via Barefoot Books)
- The Skin You Live In, by Michael Tyler and David Csicsko (Chicago Children’s Museum)
- Crayola Multicultural Markers (Crayola)
- NYChildren book, by Danny Goldfield
- Decorative Language Speech Bubble (The Colorful Berry)
- Set of Rainbow Waldorf Multicultural Peg Dolls (The Modern Tot Shoppe)
- Eeboo Spanish Bingo (Eeboo)
- Eeboo French Bingo (Eeboo)
- Eeboo Children of the World 100 Piece Puzzle (Eeboo)
- Hello Atlas book, by Ben Handicott (Quarto Knows)
- Personalized What a World Placemat (Oopsie Daisy, Fine Art for Kids)
I’m thrilled to be working with Alison of Peace, Love, and Literacy to help promote her first ever giveaway, and it's a great one!!! Keep reading and enter to win in the Rafflecopter box at the bottom!!
Over the next few weeks, Alison will be sharing on her blog some of her favorite, hand picked resources, toys, games, activities, and perspectives in order to “bring the world into your home”. Be sure to keep checking in there! In the mean time, enter to win some amazing prizes!!!
One lucky winner will take home the entire bundle:
After entering to win below, don't forget to enter these other awesome giveaways running on my blog right now!!!
Enter to win here:
About Me ^_^
I'm just a NYC mom blogger and YouTuber living in Bay Ridge Brooklyn with my Japanese husband & our 3 kids (twins plus 1)! Sharing the trials and tribulations of raising bi-lingual bi-racial bi-national babies in the Big Apple! Humor, honesty, family travel, product reviews & giveaways, galore!