- US Japan Fam (yours truly): twins plus 1 in NYC
- The Baby Gang: triplets plus 1 - You may remember them from their OH SO CUTE viral video (over 5 million views) featuring mom changing triplets' diapers on the bed)
- Mandie Hearts Life: 2 sets of twins 16 months apart
- The Walkerpedia: 2 sets of twins and a singleton
- Mom Life with Twins: expat family with 5 kids (youngest are identical twin boys) in Dubai
- Stevie's Life: twins plus 1 in Kentucky
Whether you're a parent of twins or triplets, about to become one, or are simply fascinated by multiples, I am very excited to present to you an awesome video I created featuring the fun tell-alls of a handful of YouTube parents of multiples!
We've got parents of triplets, twins plus one, and twins twice over (yes, 2 sets of twins, it happens!!) weighing in on everything from how they reacted to finding out they were pregnant with multiples to what the hardest and craziest parts are of being a mom or dad of twins or triplets.
Here are the amazing YouTubers featured in the video:
Alright, now what are you waiting for!! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be in love!!! Watch the video below and don't forget to like, subscribe, comment, and watch the other videos in the play list!!
About Me ^_^
I'm a NYC mom blogger, Influencer, YouTuber, & Entrepreneur living in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn with my Japanese husband & our 3 kids (twins plus 1)! My blog is chock full of humor, honesty, family travel, product reviews & giveaways, galore!