- Delicious rich and creamy taste
- Ingredients you can stand behind: Organic Skim Milk, , Sneakz Organic Veggie Puree Blend - (Organic Dried) Sweet Potato, Carrot, Beet, & Spinach, Filtered Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Dutch Cocoa, Organic Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, and Carrageenan.
- 6 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber per box/serving
- Lots of vitamins: Vitamin A - 100%, Calcium - 20%, Vitamin C - 6%, Iron - 6% (percents based on 2,000 calorie diet)
- Shelf stable packaging i.e. no refrigeration needed!
- More fiber and less sugar than most other chocolate milk drinks
What Sneakz doesn't have:
- Synthetic Hormones
But the real question is... how does it taste? My son is only 18 months and all he knows in the beverage category is milk and water. As far as desserts go, he thinks strawberries are as good as it gets. I'm not quite ready to burst his bubble and start giving him "sweets", even if they do have a serving of veggies inside! So, I did the taste test myself.
Sure, it's marketed for kids since we often have a helluva time getting them to eat their veggies. What a brilliant idea to sneak them into something so yummy! But who's to say the parents (or non-parent adults) can't indulge as well!? Go for it!!
If you wanna check out Sneakz Organic Chocolate Milkshake for yourself, you can order a pack of 12 on Amazon, or search for a nearby retailer on Sneakz's website (it looks like Babies R Us is starting to carry them).
*Disclaimer: Although I did receive this product free of charge, I was not compensated in any other way to do this product review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and completely unbiased.