- It's a bath toy (moldable scented dough) and cleansing soap all in one!
- Kids can squeeze it, squish it, shape it, build with it, and oh yeah, rub it all over to get nice and clean.
- It's a moisturizing cleanser, infused with coconut oil and Shea butter.
- It was created by a mom & dad (we LOVE those kinds of products!!)
- It gets sudsy when wet, and dries to become mini bars of scented soap.
- There's a surprise squirt toy hidden inside!
What if I were to tell you there was a new soap out there that was just as much fun as any bath toy, or actually, MORE fun!? Well... there is!!! Or, actually, there probably will be. That's right, Sudsy Dough moldable bath soap is running a month long Kickstarter campaign and if they get enough funding, Sudsy Dough will be out there in all its glory for your family to buy and enjoy!! Sorry, I'm a bit over excited here, let me tell you why...
What's so cool about Sudsy Dough:
Amazing right?? So what are you waiting for?? Go check out their Kickstarter page... NOW!! :)
About Me ^_^
I'm a NYC mom blogger, Influencer, YouTuber, & Entrepreneur living in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn with my Japanese husband & our 3 kids (twins plus 1)! My blog is chock full of humor, honesty, family travel, product reviews & giveaways, galore!