- A large pocket on the front of each carrier, so you could do without a diaper bag. The carrier also folds in on itself INTO that pocket, so for packing or storing they are compact and easy to work with!
- Sleep hoods (blue and orange come standard, and they have custom designs as well)
- Safety elastic for buckles
- 2nd set of shoulder straps remove when tandem carrying
- Color coding (they use blue for the "base" carrier and orange for the "attachment" carrier)
- Extra accessories including infant insert, mei tai straps, teething pads, and panel extender
Looking at the photo below, I'm horrified to see that I didn't have my baby situated in there correctly - she was a bit askew with one leg not pulled out all the way. BUT, this is a great time to mention there is an extra safety strap that buckles in place for the child in the "attachment" carrier when tandem wearing (the safety strap is built into the shoulder straps for the "base" carrier and also the "attachment" carrier when wearing it solo). So, god forbid I actually went on my merry way without realizing my baby wasn't seated correctly, the safety strap should keep her from slipping out the side... So YAY for safety measures, and a good reminder that practicing at home with a spotter is key, as is always triple checking every time that everyone is in there safely before you take off! TwinGo's instructions include great visuals and flagged safety checks to confirm that you have it on correctly, and don't miss their "how to" demo for the dual carry!