Sparkbox Toys is a toy rental subscription service. In a nutshell, you get a box of 4 educational toys curated for your child depending on age/development (you can go with what their experts choose or you can log in to the website and make substitutions). When you're done with the toys, you send them back and they'll ship your next box when the time comes based on your subscription plan (kinda like Netflix). But if you're not ready to send the toys back, no worries - no deadline, no late fees (you'll just have to wait for your next box til you send the last one back in)! If you love a toy (or break/lose it), you can buy it from them. They're all inspected, sanitized, and shrink wrapped. Shipping both ways is included in the price and you can cancel your subscription at any time. Sounds pretty amazing, right!??
They have a number of subscription plans available, that are surprisingly pretty reasonable! Our kids get sick of or grow out of their toys so fast anyway, how fun to keep a fresh rotation in the house!
- 1 box every 4 weeks ($35.95/month)
- 1 box every 6 weeks ($28.95/month)
- 1 box every 8 weeks ($23.95/month)
- 1 box every 8 weeks ($249/year = $20/month - the best bang for your buck)
- **Enter code "USJAPANFAM" when you sign up and get 50% off your first box!!**
So, how did our first Spark Box go?? Ummmm, in a word, AWESOME!
Here's Kenzo and I getting into the box for the first time - it's like Christmas morning, no joke!! Not sure who was more excited...
- Geomag GBaby Baby Sea by Tolo (value of $57), pictured below - bottom left and right
- MyPad by Mirari (value of $21), pictured below - top right
- Mini Puzzle Stacker by P'Kolino (value of $21), pictured below - bottom center
- Roller Ball Run by Tolo (value of $23), pictured below - top left
Anyway, definitely DEFINITELY go check out Sparkbox - if you sign up here with code "USJAPANFAM" you'll get 50% off your first box and I'll get a free month - WIN WIN!! :)
*Disclaimer: Although I did receive this product free of charge, I was not compensated in any other way to do this product review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and completely unbiased.