1) During a wedding ceremony, while little one is sitting on your lap (a double whammy of embarrassment: explosion during quite intimate moment, and your & baby's dress-up attire is ruined)
2) During a huge traffic jam on the highway in a blizzard - no where to escape the stench and can't even go to the side of the road to change him!
3) In a crowded stuck elevator, like being stuck in an elevator isn't bad enough!
4) In a swimming pool. Yikes! Probably get banned for life.
5) While co-sleeping on your lovely expensive non-waterproof bedding & mattress
6) While dining at an Indian restaurant... I don't think you can finish your curry after that!
7) During ascent or descent on an airplane, you know, when you're not allowed to unbuckle for a good 20 minutes. Not that going to the bathroom would do you much good, but you can't even access the diaper bag. (I'm probably jinxing myself with this one - me and Kenzo are flying alone in May!!)
8) During the baby's baptism, in their gorgeous white gown, while the pastor is holding him or her in front of the entire congregation!