The TwinGo is hands down the best tandem carrier option out there and here's why:
- You can wear the TwinGo as 2 independent carriers.
- When tandem wearing, you remove one set of straps and one waist belt, and the 2 carriers click together making it simple, streamlined, and comfy!
- Each carrier has a large storage pocket so you could go without the diaper bag if needed.
- Each carrier can fold up into its own storage pocket, so they pack nicely!
- The buckles have security elastic loops for extra safety measures.
- Each carrier has a removable sleeping hood (also good for sun protection).
- The shoulder straps and waist belt are super cushiony and comfy, distributing weight well.
- They're machine-washable 100% cotton, good for heights 4'11 - 6'5"!
- Front carry is good from 10-40 pounds, and back carry from sitting independently (4-6 months) til 40 pounds.
- The carriers are color coded to help you when tandem wearing: blue in the back, orange in the front. (Independently they both work in front or back carry).
- They are nice and wide so they are safe for baby's spine and hips.
You can purchase a TwinGo on their website or Amazon for about $215, or try to find one secondhand in a local MoMs (Mothers of Multiples) group. Used ones usually go for about $100 but are hard to find because they're in such high demand (which is a good way to justify purchasing one new - you'll get about half of your investment back after you're done using it!)
So, what do you think?? Do you tandem wear your kids? Would you? How do you get around with your littles? Share in a comment below!!
Disclaimer: Although I did receive this product and service free of charge, all thoughts and opinions are my own and completely unbiased.