A Child Grows in Brooklyn is back with their FIFTH Annual Brooklyn Baby & Family Expo, fun for the whole family and chock full of seminars, activities, vendor booths, and raffle prizes!
- 10:30 AM - early admission for press and VIP ticket holders
- 11:00 AM - general admission
- 11:30 - 12 PM - Hopalong Andrew Singalong
- 12 - 12:40 PM - "Raising a Good Sleeper" seminar with psychologist Dr. Janet Krone Kennedy
- 12 - 2 PM - mini scrimmages with Super Soccer Stars
- 12:15 - 12:45 PM - "Supporting Development through Touch + Movement" seminar by Dan Rindler, Director of Child'Space NYC
- 12:50 - 1:30 PM - "Let's Talk Tummy Troubles: Abdominal Pain, Celiac Disease, Reflux and More" seminar with Mount Sinai docs
- 1 - 1:30 PM - Mil's Trills concert
- 1:45 - 2:25 PM - "Simple Tips for Choosing the Best Care and Finding the Right Preschool for Your Family" by Miss Megan, founder of Conscious Proactive Parenting and Mantra Sleep Solutions
- 2 - 2:30 PM - African drumming with Cumbe
- 2:35 - 3:15 PM - Seminar (TBA)
- 2:45 - 3:15 PM - Girl Scouts of Greater New York Songs Workshop
But wait! You can enter below to win one Premium Family Pass, which includes entry for 2 adults and their children, five raffle tickets, and one fabulous gift bag with goodies worth over $100! The giveaway will end at 11:59PM EST on Tuesday, March 15 and the winner will be contacted via e-mail and have 24 hours to respond before another winner is chosen... GOOD LUCK and see you at the expo!!