- all-inclusive (no one wanted to cook, LOL)
- kids' club for our 3 year old (most are only for ages 4+, so this was a tough one)
- not crazy expensive
- direct flights from NYC and Montreal
- avoiding east coast caribbean seaweed crisis
- kid & baby-friendly (have cots / cribs / pack 'n plays)
1) Their pirate-ship themed kids' pool, featuring a bunch of water slides (9?), which was SOOOOOO much fun for the kids and adults!
The only other negative thing at all I have to say about the resort was that several underwater steps in the kids' multi-level water park were no longer marked. I tripped going up and down steps that I didn't see, and I witnessed several children unexpectedly going under water because they missed steps down. We had water wings on our toddler and he was never out of reach, but this seemed a bit dangerous. Also, there were no life guards. So, long story short, please keep a close eye (or hand) on your kids if they're not very good in the water.