There is an Early Bird Discount of $50 off registration before March 1, and 10% sibling discount for each child.
Saint Saviour High School (701 8th Ave; with gymnasium, cafeteria, classrooms, and library will be used for indoor activities each day), and much time spent at Prospect Park (1 block away)
- Free open swim once a week for campers entering 1st grade and up who pass a swim test.
- Swim lessons available once a week for $50 per week.
- Past field trips included Yankees game, Mets game, NY Liberty game, Bronx Zoo, NY Aquarium, Luna Park, NY Hall of Science, and LEGOLAND.
- Early Bird (register by March 1): $450 / week
- Regular (after March 1): $500 / week
DATES: 7 weeks (July 1 - August 16)
- Feb 23 @ 5 - 6 PM
- April 27 @ 5 - 6 PM
- Teddies: Age 4, Grade Pre-K4
- Gummies: Age 5, Kindergarten
- Hornets: Ages 6-7, Grade 1
- Firebirds: Ages 7-8, Grade 2
- Cardinals: Ages 8-10, Grades 3-5
- Bluejays: Ages 11-13 , Grades 6-8