Preggonista (Pregnant + Fashionista) style boxes can be purchased on a monthly subscription basis or as a one time gift (for a friend or yourself). Each box contains:
- a piece of must-have maternity wear (ex. a dress, leggings, a shirt, etc)
- an accessory (ex. a necklace, belly band, etc)
- beauty product geared for pregnant women (ex. stretch mark cream, belly oil, etc)
Well, it all sounds great to me!! I couldn't wait to get my hands on a box!! Here's what came in mine:
- A super soft (machine washable) black Seraphine maternity / nursing wrap dress (below left).
- A beautiful gold silicone easy-break clasp SmartMom Teething Bling necklace (below left).
- A Preggonista tee (below right; my first t-shirt that may actually still fit my twin belly at the very end!!).
- 1 fl oz jar of OGmama relaxing lavender organic moisture oil.
Monthly Style Box, $55
Gift Box, $75
Gift Box + 3 Month Subscription, $240
Gift Box + 6 Month Subscription, $375
And get this! If you sign up for the subscription, you can cancel at any time, or they'll automatically cancel your account when you reach 37 weeks (because they know new moms have more important things on their mind than remembering to cancel their subscription services!). Also, if you deliver prior to 37 weeks, simply refuse the latest delivery (i.e. return it unopened) and send them an e-mail so they can process your refund. Talk about great customer service!
Preggonista is also giving away one of their style boxes in my $500 value Best for Your Bump Giveaway!!
ENTER TO WIN HERE!!
Disclaimer: Although I did receive these products free of charge, all thoughts and opinions are my own and completely unbiased.