2. You’re constantly getting a whiff of either B.O. (thank you postpartum hormones!), spit-up, or poo.
3. Your old standards have become lusted after luxuries – i.e. sleeping more than 4 hours in a stretch, taking a long shower, and going to the bathroom alone.
4. You haven’t bought anything for yourself since you were pregnant.
5. You lied to your husband after being OK’d for sex by your OB. A few more weeks won’t kill him.
6. You still have pregnancy brain but now you can’t blame it on pregnancy, just exhaustion (#Mombie)!
7. You have no idea what’s going on in the news and it turns out ignorance really is bliss.
8. You speak in the 3rd person (“Mama is going to change your stinky diaper”) and only call your husband by his new name, Daddy (or worse… DADA!).
9. You feel absolutely naked when you leave the house without a stroller, diaper bag, and baby.
10. You struggle to carry on an intelligent adult conversation, not that the opportunity ever presents itself (unless you’re a working mom).
But above all of this, you now love something more than you ever thought possible, which makes it all worth it!! *tear* Did I miss some other signs of a new mom? Leave yours below!!