- Seat Belt Slot - this means you can transfer baby between bed and being strapped into a seat belt in the stroller, car seat, swing, high chair, you name it!
- One Size Fits All - one sleep sack for ages 3 - 24 months! There is a snap under the arm pits to make arm holes smaller for a little baby, and you simply fold the bottom half of the sleepsack under baby when it's too long. No more having to purchase a new sleepsack every 3 months, hoorah!!
- Hip Healthy - it fits generously and doesn't put unhealthy pressure on the hips.
- Opens Flat - the zipper goes all the way down one side and across the bottom, meaning it opens flat for easy diaper changes
- No Flame Retardants - yet it meets safety standards - yay for no unnecessary chemicals near my baby!
- Safe Year Round - unlike synthetics that can promote baby overheating (a risk of SIDS), these sleepsacks are made of 100% merino wool and organic cotton and can be worn year round (just add or remove clothing under the sleepsack according to the room temperature).
- Gender Neutral - while my favorite color is hot pink, I'm highly against labeling any color or toy as being for one specific gender. So, when a product like this one comes out in a gender neutral but lovely color, I am over the moon to see it!
- Merino Wool - According to the flyer included with the sleeping bag, merino wool is naturally: soft, hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and anti-odor! It's warm in winter, cool in summer, dries quickly, repels moisture, and is machine washable and tumble dryable! Wowza!!
Enter to win here!!