- YMCA Story, Song & Shimmy Sample Class (3:15 PM)
- Building Confident Kids Through Stem, led by Rachel O. Williams co-founder and creator of Paige & Paxton Elementary STEM system (3:20 PM)
- "Baby Feminists!" Reading & Presentation (3:40 PM)
- How to Get Your Little One Talking, with Speech Language Pathologist & Feeding Therapist Molly Dresner (4:15 PM)
- Lucy Kalantari Singalong (4:40 PM)
- Young Childhood Memory & Cognitive Development, with Dr. Natalie Brito (4:45 PM)
- New York Kids Club Demo Class (5:15 PM)
- Cloth Diapering 101, with Liz Turrigiano co-founder of Diaperkind (5:15 PM)
- Make Room for Baby! 10 Tips for Design & Organize a Small Nursery, with Amanda Wiss launched Urban Clarity (5:45 PM)
- The Breast Start & Q/A with Jada Shapiro, founder of Boober & Birth Day Presence (6:15)
- Swaddling Secrets & Newborn Sleep Tips, with Kylee Sallak, founder of Parenting Made Joyful (6:45)
Various ticket options are available, including an all-day all-access ticket ($22), companion ticket ($11.36), after work (delayed entry) ticket ($16.67), family pass ($18.80), and VIP ticket ($102.87).
3 winners will be chosen - each winner can choose between a single all-day all-access ticket OR 1 family pass. Open to US Residents ages 18 and over, enter to win 1 of 3 tickets in the app below! The more actions you take, the more chances you earn to win! Giveaway ends at 11:59PM EST on Monday, March 25. Winners will have 24 hours to respond with their info to claim their ticket. Good luck and see you at the expo!!