- All of Uncle Bud’s Hemp-Healthy products are lab-tested and formulated in an FDA-Registered lab in the USA, so that should put your mind at ease!
- Hemp is one specific type of plant in the cannabis family, and it contains very little THC (the psychoactive ingredient that marijuana is infamous for), however it does have high levels of cannabidiol (CBD), which is the good-for-you-stuff! Uncle Bud's products contain NO THC, and are made from hemp sourced 100% from the USA.
- Some studies suggest that hemp oil may be of use in the treatment of certain inflammatory issues and some skin conditions, in part due to it being high in Vitamins A, D, E, antioxidents, Fatty Acids Omega-3 & Omega-6, and anti-inflammatory GLA (Gamma-Linolenic acid).
- Hemp seed oil is extracted from hemp seeds, whereas CBD oil is extracted from the stalk and leaves of the hemp plant.
Uncle Bud's has a line of CBD Gummies including:
- Sleep Gummies (with 2mg of melatonin and 25mg of CBD per serving)
- Multivitamin Gummies (with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Iron, Folate, and 25mg of CBD per serving)
- Energy Gummies (with 10mg of caffeine and 25mg of CBD per serving)
- Anytime Gummies (with 25mg of CBD per serving)
This one is labeled under Miss Bud's as opposed to Uncle Bud's, not sure what that's about cuz men certainly get wrinkles too LOL!! The box says "may help reduce the signs of aging for a smoother, brighter skin complexion", and I am HERE. FOR. IT! It goes on to say hemp skin care provides:
- advanced moisturizing
- may help reduce fine lines and wrinkles including crows feet and course deep wrinkles
- may help tone skin for a youthful glow
- perfect for all skin types
The box directs you to gently massage into face and neck every evening after cleansing, and the active ingredients include hemp seed oil, alfalfa seed extract, coconut oil, and rosehip oil. It's paraben free, cruelty free, and made in the USA.