- show your style, even in a helmet
- get kids excited about wearing their helmets
- get several and rotate them on your helmet, cuz variety is the spice of life!
- jazz up a hand-me-down helmet which may not suit the next kid's style (maybe your son isn't too psyched to wear big sis' princess helmet, but would love the jester cover!)... yes, you could just buy a new helmet, but that wouldn't be very reduce-reuse-recycle of you now would it??
- safety note: these covers are not for children under the age of 3, and are not toys - do not let your child wear them without a helmet!
Whether you're riding a bike, skate boarding, rollerblading, snowboarding, or skiing, helmets are life savers, but who's to say they can't be fun and faaaaabulous as well?? Certainly not crazeeHeads, check 'em out!!!
crazeeHeads has several lines of helmet covers, from plush animal heads to cool/punk/creepy covers! They've been generous enough to include one of their stretcheeHeads spandex helmet covers in the $400 value jackpot of my latest giveaway (link at bottom of post to enter) - winner can choose between the Sparky the Unicorn, Stretch the Purple Giraffe, Hankster the Prankster, and Princess Mona Leza (pictured left to right below). These stretchy helmet covers are good year round on just about any type of sports helmet, from size children's/XXS to adult XXL!!
crazeeHeads also sent me the Sparky the Unicorn helmet cover to test out, and being the "pink is NOT just for girls" gender neutral mama I am, I was more than happy to gift it to my overjoyed son! Check him out rocking his stretcheeHeads unicorn below!! Safety first, but fun fashion second LOL!
It was super easy to put on the helmet, it has a little zipper in back to help it on and off and make it a universal fit. My son felt so special wearing it, too, and that says a lot because he was more than happy to cover up his AWESOME spiderman helmet with the unicorn haha!! He kept saying he was one of the My Little Ponies. Oh man, little Brony in the making!!
Here are some reasons I think these helmet covers are so cool (and practical!):
What do you think? Would your kids go nuts over one of these helmets? Would YOU ever wear one?? Which one? Reply in a comment below!! And don't forget you can win one in my huge $400 value jackpot giveaway!!
Disclaimer: Although I did receive this product free of charge and was compensated for my honest review, all thoughts and opinions are my own and completely unbiased.
About Me ^_^
I'm a NYC mom blogger, Influencer, YouTuber, & Entrepreneur living in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn with my Japanese husband & our 3 kids (twins plus 1)! My blog is chock full of humor, honesty, family travel & product reviews, and giveaways galore! It's also home to Bay Ridge Families, with weekly local kids' events roundups and annual guides for families here in South Brooklyn!