- Eric Carle Book Bundle (includes 5 of his classic board books, The Very Hungry Caterpillar plush toy; $59)
- Dr. Seuss Book Bundle (7 of the most beloved Dr. Seuss hard cover books; $79
- Toddlers Love to Read Bundle (perfect for a baby shower or first birthday present; 5 great board books including one of my favorites, Guess How Much I Love You book and plush bunny; $49)
- Just Ducky Bath Bundle (duck hooded bath towel and bath toys; $49)
- Organic Bundle (Aden + Anais organic swaddling blanket, Green Sprouts wooden rattle/teether, MiYim plush monkey; $59)
- New Daddy Bundle (DadGear backpack, "Be Prepared" book, and a selection of great toys and books; $149)
- "A Year of Books" (30 books for $295; great must-have board books that I see in my own library, such as Good Night Moon and The Hungry Caterpillar!).
- "A Year of Toys" ($495, filled with tons of toys for each stage of development over the 1st year, including classics such as Sophie the Giraffe and Whoozit!).
- "A Year of Diapers" ($719, recipient can choose the size and brand each month - Huggies, Pampers, or Luvs).
One thing that makes IncrediBundles even more amazing is that they make a donation to a children's charity for every bundle purchased!! I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!!! You can read more about their charity network here!