- It's soft and comfortable yet supportive.
- It's underwire free (I blame underwire for 3 bouts of mastitis during the 2 years I breastfed my first child!).
- It has removable pads (I hate nipping!!).
- It has little slats to hold a breast pump flange, so you can double pump hands free.
- It has double clips so you can pull down the outter layer to pump or both layers to breastfeed.
- It's v-necked with ruching, i.e. no "uni-boob."
- The front is seamless, i.e. lies discretely under any top.
Want to check it out yourself? Nourish by BeliBea retails for $49.95 on BeliBea's website and Amazon, and don't forget to follow BeliBea on Facebook and Twitter!