First, watch my quick unboxing and demo, then read on for more details on this convenient pack (a great starter set for fellow essential oil noobs such as myself)!
Essential oils are essentially (LOL pun intended) essence of certain plants' natural smell and flavor that is extracted, mixed with oil, and used to achieve various health and mood benefits through application on the skin or inhalation (aromatherapy). There are over 90 types of essential oils (WOW!!), read more about the basics here. Here is the basic way Poiēma recommends using their Pocket Pack vials for inhalation: roll on palm, rub pals together, cup hands over face and inhale:
Crafted with 100% pure therapeutic-grade natural plant extracts, Poiēma essential oils are GC/MS laboratory tested in the United States for purity, with no additives, toxins or GMOs.
The pocket pack is a cute zippered travel-size bag including five 10mL roll-on vials of the following essential oils:
- Destress: lavender, orange, and chamomile oils for relaxing your spirit and easing your soul.
- Head Space: lavender, vetiver, rosemary, and cajeput for stress release.
- Recover: eucalyptus, rosemary, and menthol (from peppermint) refresh and soothe the body.
- Restore: tea tree, eucalyptus, cinnamon, and menthol (from peppermint) invigorate your body when under the weather.
- Better Belly: peppermint, fennel, and myrrh aid in the massaging of the belly to release stomach tension, discomfort and stress.
1 Pocket Pack is included in our $1,000 value jackpot of 15 prizes in our #Giveaway4Grownups sweeps ending October 5, 2021. Enter to win here!