- It's a bath toy (moldable scented dough) and cleansing soap all in one!
- Kids can squeeze it, squish it, shape it, build with it, and oh yeah, rub it all over to get nice and clean.
- It's a moisturizing cleanser, infused with coconut oil and Shea butter.
- It was created by a mom & dad (we LOVE those kinds of products!!)
- It gets sudsy when wet, and dries to become mini bars of scented soap.
- There's a surprise squirt toy hidden inside!
What if I were to tell you there was a new soap out there that was just as much fun as any bath toy, or actually, MORE fun!? Well... there is!!! Or, actually, there probably will be. That's right, Sudsy Dough moldable bath soap is running a month long Kickstarter campaign and if they get enough funding, Sudsy Dough will be out there in all its glory for your family to buy and enjoy!! Sorry, I'm a bit over excited here, let me tell you why...
What's so cool about Sudsy Dough:
Amazing right?? So what are you waiting for?? Go check out their Kickstarter page... NOW!! :)
About Me ^_^
I'm a NY mom blogger (formerly of Brooklyn), Influencer, YouTuber, & Entrepreneur living just north of NYC in Hudson River Valley's town of Cornwall with my Japanese husband & our 3 kids (twins plus 1)! My blog is chock full of humor, honesty, family travel & product reviews, and giveaways galore! It's also home to Bay Ridge Families, with weekly local kids' events roundups and annual guides for families here in South Brooklyn!