- no need to use a public high chair (which may have food allergens or germs from previous customer)
- great for babies who are sitting but too small for the high chairs at restaurants (works for toddlers, too)
- lightweight and compact - keep in the diaper bag or under the stroller to use anywhere anytime
- 8 really cute designs to choose from
- works on practically any chair - square or round top, it even has an extra support strap for backless chairs, and has adjustable height for tall or short chairs.
- space saving - you could even use this instead of a high chair at home
You encounter many difficulties while traveling or going out to eat with a baby or toddler. So, I'm excited to be working with Totseat to review and introduce their solution - a portable high chair!
In a nutshell, Totseat is an adjustable fabric unit that fits onto most types of chairs and wraps around your baby to keep them comfortably in place. It folds up nice and compact so it's easy to stow under the stroller or in the diaper bag. Here are some of the reasons I'm loving it:
With 3 children ages 3 and under, dining out has gotten quite hard for us here in Brooklyn. Small places generally only have 1 or 2 high chairs, and our babies are only 6 months so they don't fit in the public high chairs yet anyway (they would totally slide out through one of the leg holes). What's more? Most city restaurants don't have space for our double stroller to be at the table with us, so basically we're stuck holding the babies during the meal, which is less than ideal (they're grabbing at our food, pulling the tablecloth, etc etc). So... Totseat to the rescue!! I haven't had a chance to snap pix of us using them out and about yet, but here's one of my little models helping me test it out at home.
What do you think? How do you secure your littles when dining out? Share in a comment below!
Disclaimer: Although I did receive this product and service free of charge, all thoughts and opinions are my own and completely unbiased.
About Me ^_^
I'm a NYC mom blogger, Influencer, YouTuber, & Entrepreneur living in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn with my Japanese husband & our 3 kids (twins plus 1)! My blog is chock full of humor, honesty, family travel & product reviews, and giveaways galore! It's also home to Bay Ridge Families, with weekly local kids' events roundups and annual guides for families here in South Brooklyn!