- Pampered Chef - Now, don't be a rookie and get her a blender or a "necessity" that shouldn't count as a "gift"... how about a Wine Tumblers & Bag, Premium Cocktail Set, or Cold Brew Pitcher!
- Rodan + Fields - Help mom age backwards. Give the gift of youth this Mother's Day with R+F's Redefine or Reverse regimens and show mom the love she deserves!
- Burst Toothbrush - again, maybe not a great gift for others but who says you can't treat yourself to healthier (and prettier) teeth and gums? This sonic toothbrush has been rocking the dental world and is recommended by thousands of dentists and hygienists!
- Kigurumi Oneise Costumes - have an anime / kawaii / Japan loving mom friend? Or want to buy a cute cuddly costume / pajamas to match your kids!? Go get you some Kigurumi hooded onesies!!
- YoRo Naturals - struggle with your eczema prone skin, or know another mother who does? Check out this amazing Organic Manuka Honey Soothing Skin Cream (affiliate link) or their skin healing zinc & tencl infused fabric RemedyWear (affiliate link)!
- Apparel by Brooklyn BoyMom - With logos like "comin' in hot" and "it's all grace" - these are fun, cute, and inspiring!
- Get style help online, over the phone, or in person (at the shop in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn) at mama run Ogo New York - only a $30 commitment which will go toward purchases made!
- Kannaway - Give mom the gift of all natural hemp-infused skin care products, in addition to a full line of natural hemp products including CBD supplements.
Disclaimer: This blog post is sponsored by oNecklace, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links - you don't pay more but we will earn a small commission for purchases made.
Mother's Day is coming up and we all have different feelings about this day. For many, it's a day to reflect on all that the mother does for the family. To spoil her, or at least to take a moment to say "Thank you and I love you!" But we have to remember for some, it's not all rainbows and butterflies. Some women are struggling to become mothers, some are grieving the loss of our own mothers, some have a tense relationship with their mother / mother-in law / baby mama or even their own children! No matter the case, we can all agree that without mothers, none of us would be here. So, commemorate the day how you best you choose, and if that means gifting yourself or a mother with something lovely, unique, and treasurable, then this is the post for you! I bring you my unique Mother's Day Gift Guide!
I have been wanting this myself for ages, and just hadn't made the splurge or hinted at it to my partner in crime, oops! But I got a beautiful personalized piece of mothers' jewelry thanks to oNecklace who provided me with this gorgeous Three Tone Ring Engraved Mother Necklace, currently 40% off, selling for just $47.95!! Beyond having your children's names engraved (smallest ring is 24K gold plated, next is rose gold, and largest ring is 925 sterling silver), you can also customize the clasp (lobster or spring-ring clasps) and chain length (with 14 - 22" available). oNecklace has TONS of other designs available - mother jewelry, and non-mother necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, for kids and adults. oNecklace has been around since 2012 and has been featured in British Vogue and on Pretty Little Liars and The Talk, they offer free shipping and have a 90-day return policy, so what do you have to lose!? Check 'em out!
Mugs, Tumblers, & Glasses
Whether she's a wine lover, coffee addict, tea enthusiast, fitness freak, or just your average Jane struggling to stay hydrated, you can't go wrong with a fun or stylish beverage container. Pick out one with a silly catch phrase, an inspirational quote, or even some photos of your kids - the sky's the limit! I'm loving the motherhood line of glasses by Pearhead, featuring wine glasses (affiliate link) and ceramic coffee mugs (affiliate link).
Nothing says love like a box of goodies delivered right to their doorstep! Thankfully there are a bazillion subscription boxes out there to choose from!! Got a fitness or yoga lover? Check out my review (and $10 off coupon) for Yoga Club!! For regular clothing (men, women, and kids) try Stitch Fix (affiliate link).
Sometimes the most thoughtful gifts don't come in packages with pretty bows on top. What about booking her a day at the spa, or that cut and color she's had on the back burner for months (or years) because she just hasn't had the child-free time to "pamper" herself on such a "luxury"!? Heck, you can even book a sitter for her to have some free time - check out Chime by Sitter City, you'll even get $25 off your first booking with my affiliate link!
When's the last time your family had a professional photoshoot? Book one to commemorate Mother's Day this year, or every year! Or, just for the mama, how about a Boudoir Shoot? It's certainly not for everyone, but would be an experience she'll never forget (and probably some photos she and her partner will appreciate having decades down the road!). If you don't know of a great local photographer, hey, there's an app for that, with plenty of "on-demand" photography booking options these days. With Shoott in NYC, for example, you book on demand (or ahead) and get a free on location 30 minute photo shoot and only pay for the photos you keep (each is $15 or less)!! Some others include PhotoSesh, Snappr, and Snapped.
Support your mama friends by shopping through them!! Here are a few great Mother's Day gift ideas from my mom friends:
If all else fails and you're still at a complete loss for the perfect Mother's Day Gift, check out Amazon's exhaustive list of Mother's Day Gifts (affiliate list), with tons of categories and options!!
Watch a Video!
About Me ^_^
I'm a NY mom blogger (formerly of Brooklyn), Influencer, YouTuber, & Entrepreneur living just north of NYC in Hudson River Valley's town of Cornwall with my Japanese husband & our 3 kids (twins plus 1)! My blog is chock full of humor, honesty, family travel & product reviews, and giveaways galore! It's also home to Bay Ridge Families, with weekly local kids' events roundups and annual guides for families here in South Brooklyn!